2015年7月20日星期一

Stay away from Embroided Workwear

The 2nd purchase only half arrived because the other half were from stock but it merely said please re-order meaning I would want to pay their ridiculous postage charges again if I desired the remainder of the Embroided polo shirts but Workwear. 
The third purchase next Embroided polo shirts was the worst by far and can certainly be my previous purchase with this Embroided Workwear Firm. 

The initial 2 orders were next polo tops in large 42-44" although there were issues over the means the large polo tops from these two orders fit excellent and measure 42" exactly. 

The third purchase for Workwear put in September 2010 didn't arrive until January 2012 and no that's not a typing mistake that's actually how long it took for the Workwear with arrive. Not just that the Embroided polo tops supposed to be the same large 42-44" were big at 48" much larger than previously. 

Oliver Slingsby owner of Embroided Workwear had several tries at fobbing me off and suggesting the older polo shirts had shrunk prio finally admitting a change of supplier between orders had been responsible for big polo tops presently measuring 48" instead of 42" 
Your kids refuse to refund or exchange the Embroided polo tops but say I must have checked some size chart on the site before ordering, Why would I if I'm presently on my third purchase associated with the same thing but selected 42-44" as typical. 
After many emails with sales2@wuhankinglong.com and not really getting anyplace I recommended I will take advice since Trading Guidelines or People Advice nonetheless his response to the amazingly was because follows: 

Any Trading Standard Office, CAB but or Court in the UK would see our side of this news of the person who ordered the wrongly sized goods despite the supplier of these goods envolved all your kids will with help clients with a sizing guide. 
I am sorry you feel this way but I'm quite miffed at the way you may be dealing with this, do what you need to do. 
Kind Regards 
Oliver 
Embroided Workwear 

I'm not quite sure if that's an admission the polo shirts were wrongly sized by them or bad grammar since Oliver at Embroided Workwear though your kids nevertheless refuse to take responsibility. 

Oliver uses now blocked my e-mail address so I can no longer contact him but Nicola in customer services at Embroided Workwear disconnected me from their survive chat application suggesting she cannot enable any further found on the matter. 

You'd think that someone would should be intimidating, abusive or utilizing offensive language towards them to justify taking this kind of action. The reality is all I completed was put my case forward in a well-defined concise way but when it looked like I did find a point they no longer need to speak from me.

Author Resource:- Considering my experience with this firm I wouldn't suggest them and strongly recommend you look elsewhere for Embroided Polo Tops. I am from pocket by a 3 figure sum and wouldn't like anyone else to result in the same mistake by utilizing embroidedworkwear.co.uk. Oliver you should be ashamed of yourself.

没有评论:

发表评论